Status
Not open for further replies.
1704550255988.gif

Good morning @Mossy Happy Caturday :bighug: :bighug: :pass:
1704550357781.gif

1704550446016.gif

Good morning and happy Saturday all! So, not sure if I should call it on the sugar haze regs that didn’t pop, almost a week. But the two strawberry biscotti and the lone sugar haze reg that did pop are doing good. Will prob get pots and soil ready for them… and the other tent cleaned today. Also will prob germ two more auto seeds and a couple each of ethos mandarin Zkittlez and strawberry cookies.

Good morning and happy Saturday all! So, not sure if I should call it on the sugar haze regs that didn’t pop, almost a week. But the two strawberry biscotti and the lone sugar haze reg that did pop are doing good. Will prob get pots and soil ready for them… and the other tent cleaned today. Also will prob germ two more auto seeds and a couple each of ethos mandarin Zkittlez and strawberry cookies.
Good morning buddy! :pass: :coffee2:

Hey @Hog_M@Gundy what’s a guy Gotta do to get some recipes?!? That shit tonight looked bomb!! :eyebrows: :pighug::rofl:
I actually look a lot of stuff up online and in cookbooks. I use those recipes as bases then kinda play with flavors from there.
If you search: Choux Pastry, Mexican chocolate mousse, and espresso whipped cream you'll find basically the recipes I used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back