Status
Not open for further replies.

1707542279801.gif

Night Owl’s website goes live tomorrow night :yoinks::woohoo1::woohoo::pass::d5:
View attachment 1664585

Yes sirs! thanks for the reps and nice and floating! Old lady crashed so all smoked up and the remaining ladies watered. Too high/lazy :dizzy: to chop one tonight so will do in the am.

Wonder what the difference is between that Chem 91 vs the Chemmunity service? That later was supposed to be the closest to the 91. Wonder if it's just the fem version of the chemmunity? Chem and Juice looks nice! Already have quite a few of the ones listed. Owl pellets always a good deal!

Hows it going everyone :pass:

Since I posted this in the wrong thread before

Trimmed up the Ayahuasca Purple today, and jarred it. Over dried by a long shot. In jars for 9 hours and when I got home rh was at 46%. Put some bovedas in there. 69.96 grams, not bad for a plant that only grew 22" total lol.
20240209_110226.jpg

One of the colas. They shrunk up a lot more than I thought.

Yes sirs! thanks for the reps and nice and floating! Old lady crashed so all smoked up and the remaining ladies watered. Too high/lazy :dizzy: to chop one tonight so will do in the am.

Wonder what the difference is between that Chem 91 vs the Chemmunity service? That later was supposed to be the closest to the 91. Wonder if it's just the fem version of the chemmunity? Chem and Juice looks nice! Already have quite a few of the ones listed. Owl pellets always a good deal!

I was just looking through the strain archive on the new site but half of them aren't on there. Thinking I'm gonna get those Chem candy regs..

What are the owl pellets never had those are they just randoms?

I was just looking through the strain archive on the new site but half of them aren't on there. Thinking I'm gonna get those Chem candy regs..

What are the owl pellets never had those are they just randoms?

Yeah, randoms, but everyone I've grown out has been great! Bought a couple packs and think they were $50 for 10...

Have a bunch of them chem regs he did last year, but haven't sprouted any yet.

Any idea what the gpt og is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back