Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandela Effect?
ezgif-3-508084b040.gif

:rofl:

:pass:

Try driving a motorcycle and instead of a fender bender your gonna end up minus a leg or an arm cause that dumb FUCK has to text or read some internet bullshit instead of looking at the road.

Then they get a FUCKING 35 dollar right of way violation ticket you go to the hospital if your lucky.

Hang up and Drive
I've had to say to myself and my friends, "You chose to ride a scoot and you know how bad cage drivers pay attention to you!"
I've been lucky. I've had to laid down my bike twice and got away with some road rash. I've had friends fair faaaaar worse and a couple lost their life. Even the deaths got nothing more than a simple fucking ticket, even though they were 100% responsible for the accident.
Friends and family really wanted me to give up riding. I did just that.
In reality, it did make sense at the time. I was having balance problems from a concussion at the time. My hours of work were pretty crazy at the time and quite often I'd have to ride totally exhausted. Still bad to drive like that in a car, just more survivable.
Today, if I wanted to ride again, I think it would have to be something like a CanAm Ryker or a Can-Am Spyder F3. After a ride, I may not have full control of my right leg, at least enough to support the bike.

Don't you know ear holes are on the front of the face?

I *never* honk at people and I honked at this guy thinking SURELY he was put his phone down. Nope :face:
I honk on the regular and either get a confused look cuz they think they are driving just fine or i will get a look thats more of a “u are interrupting my convo” kinda stare! :haha::deadhorse:

I still am i just forgot to check in lately cuz i burnt em up and then had my blumat line get plugged up so some pots lost water flow too! They is ugly! :doh::crying:
View attachment 1559420View attachment 1559421View attachment 1559422View attachment 1559423
Bottom pic is the one that lost all water flow which is how i realized line plugged!
The Devil's Lettuce and Brain Damage that I grew of Jeano's Genetics turned out great . They were very light feeders for sure :smoking:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday stoners!

The girl are doing their thing.

View attachment 1559619

When you get your RO running it works well to add .3g of Epsom Salt and .3g soluble gypsum per gallon to stabilize it. I know it seems counter intuitive to running the RO but you will be working with known water. Don't forget to tell your water you Love & appreciate it.

Yesterday while driving around to get supplies for today's Pizza, I am going to fire up the oven, I counted 6 to 9 drivers out of 10 on thier phone, eating, or putting make-up on at every stop light. I hit a lot of red lights yesterday so basically 80% brazenly breaking the law driving distracted.

Ps we can send a man to the moon but we cannot synchronize traffic lights :deadhorse:

Yep that storm is headed our way but today is gorgeous.

View attachment 1559626
I'll do that, and thanks (I might have to ask you where to add it).
I thought everything was in that box I got yesterday. I just got home and this:
20230126_162121.jpg

I think the ro system is in the short box. This had better be it, I'm running out of room.
20230126_162440.jpg
:funny::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back