Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday stoners!

The girl are doing their thing.

IMG_20230126_123544922.jpg

I'm still waiting for the ro system, but the water softener came in last night. :woohoo1:
God, I hope there are instructions buried in the box :yoinks:
View attachment 1559514
When you get your RO running it works well to add .3g of Epsom Salt and .3g soluble gypsum per gallon to stabilize it. I know it seems counter intuitive to running the RO but you will be working with known water. Don't forget to tell your water you Love & appreciate it.

You know what annoys tf out of me? People who do 20 in a 45 cause they're literally looking down at their lap (like, you can literally see it in their mirror) 90% of the time. Idk if he was texting or jerking it but whatever it was, if it's that important pull tf over. Dude's gonna cause an accident, but considering how he was looking down and then doing quick glances up I would not be surprised if he rear ends someone or runs someone over :face: and of course he was driving a dually and drifting out of the lane so there was no going around him.
Yesterday while driving around to get supplies for today's Pizza, I am going to fire up the oven, I counted 6 to 9 drivers out of 10 on thier phone, eating, or putting make-up on at every stop light. I hit a lot of red lights yesterday so basically 80% brazenly breaking the law driving distracted.

Ps we can send a man to the moon but we cannot synchronize traffic lights :deadhorse:

Each fall the Angel of Death hovers close to the North. Every lengthening night that is clear puts me closer to deep space. Then one day I notice day and night, the shady side of the space station.
We just had back to back -45F days, then boom, yesterday +10. Today with clearing heading to -20's tonight. By tomorrow night another snow storm and deep cold be gone, down toward youz guys I think. N America.View attachment 1559616
Yep that storm is headed our way but today is gorgeous.

2023-01-26_12-47-45.jpg

Oh!
Almost forgot. I got the staples out of my neck.I can lift up to 15 lbs now and drive.
More importantly in 4 more weeks no restrictions I CAN RIDE!!!!!!!!
Kinda sucks finnly getting elected to Road Captian for our group and Being the Local Rep for the MMA (mass motorcycle association) and not being able to ride
So wooooohoooooo I'm free!!!

Afternoon kittens.....Was 49f this morning, was feeling super chilly so had my coffee inside under the electric blanket....just now hitting 60f at 2pm.....think the only thing I'll accomplish is mixing up some STS and getting us fed throughout the day......damn feet feel like ice blocks.
Yeah, woke up to 29*F and went to the pharmacy at 31*F. It's clear and sunny with light winds.

Gonna stay clear, so temps will drop tonight pretty quick. I quickly shook/sifted my worked material a big handful at a time as a quick test and I got this as a nice little result.
IMG_20230126_125531129.jpg

I'm gonna set the trim box outside tonight to get cold and do a shake outside and see how much more I can get outta it. I got enough from this little shake to add to what I had left over and add to either my older MCT oil or to my coconut oil. I think it will make more of an impact on my old MCT oil. I'll top off my new bottle of MCT oil and fill all the eye dropper bottles.

I think I'm gonna 'clean up' my older finished flower in the grove bags. I think I'm gonna grind it all up, decarb it and Infuse it into MCT oil.

Well hell! I just weighed the old stuff and it's a little over 4 oz! Some might think that's a little wasteful, I've got three current grow canna in Grove bags, one whole girl drying in a box, one strain in 7 paper bags drying, many grams of hash to squish from 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch and I still have Mangos N Chem for making some temple balls to round things out

What do you guys think? What else would you do with the old canna? I'm open to suggestions.

I saw sea straw and I'm like what's that for??
Timothy hay currently, I have a love hate relationship with it cause its a great mulch but it makes me itchy. Then again, so does touching my plants lmao. Gotta love a grass allergy. I like the orchard grass better cause it's softer/less rigid structured but apparently I'm out.
1000006167.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back