Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each fall the Angel of Death hovers close to the North. Every lengthening night that is clear puts me closer to deep space. Then one day I notice day and night, the shady side of the space station.
We just had back to back -45F days, then boom, yesterday +10. Today with clearing heading to -20's tonight. By tomorrow night another snow storm and deep cold be gone, down toward youz guys I think. N America.View attachment 1559616
Maybe he does but imagine partying with him? Ok your your numbers up your numbers up but how's that for a last request let's get hammered together!!
I mean a couple beers and a shot or two in him he's gotta have the best freaking stories right!!!
I'm mean like....
"Oh let me tell you about Nero dude....That cat was trippin!!!"

See???

Nothing from the seeds yet (its not even been 2 days lol) but I'm getting some more white fuzzy action on the soil surface :dancer: need to get some mulch down so it can stay happy, surface is drying way faster than I'd like uncovered. Gonna be itchy but the sacrifices we make lol

Maybe he does but imagine partying with him? Ok your your numbers up your numbers up but how's that for a last request let's get hammered together!!
I mean a couple beers and a shot or two in him he's gotta have the best freaking stories right!!!
I'm mean like....
"Oh let me tell you about Nero dude....That cat was trippin!!!"

See???
He probably lies, lol. Besides, he isn't DJ/croupier very long. When the ground freezes hard and snow flies the Boss shows with icicle eyes. She steals the light, and this 'angel' cannot take flight. The Ice Queen settles back on her throne.........

Last edited:
Did a big charity ride to raise money for veterans. Got this shirt there I freaking love it

Might piss off a few drivers but you know what...
they gotta see me to get pissed off.
Mission accomplished!!!
Hahahahaha

20230126_154008.jpg

20230126_154024.jpg

Nothing from the seeds yet (its not even been 2 days lol) but I'm getting some more white fuzzy action on the soil surface :dancer: need to get some mulch down so it can stay happy, surface is drying way faster than I'd like uncovered. Gonna be itchy but the sacrifices we make lol
I saw sea straw and I'm like what's that for??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back