Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know ear holes are on the front of the face?

I *never* honk at people and I honked at this guy thinking SURELY he was put his phone down. Nope :face:
This seems fitting especially with the Boston accent I can hear in some of y'all's typing.

People who do 20 in a 45

:crying: lmao, ikr :wall: except here in Small Town, America, it ain't cuz they're texting, it'z becuz they're old farmer john/betty & they're 100 fuckin yearz old :rofl: :face: ppp

1 The earth is flat
2 We never landed in the moon
3 And the World Health Organization is the new world order (Darth Vader evil empire) they're taking over humanity and the crux of thier evil plot is to force us by wear masks because it dehumanizes us and makes us easier to subjugate and dominate us into Thier evil empire

yup, i've heard em all....and more :face: :doh: ppp

Oh ys Qanon in there and way way more it's just whack job
Hahahaha
I blame Alex Jones! He’s a tool! :rofl:

In other news me’s a thirsty….
02515313-90FD-4E57-A4D8-C6D35F8B98A4.jpeg

image.jpg

Carmel cappuccino gonna hit the spot! :eyebrows::yay:

EVERY DAMN TIME hubby picks up his belt while getting dressed for work she does this. We have literally never hit her or the kids with it or anything else lmao I do not understand. But like literally comes and stands over me/lays on top of me EVERY SINGLE DAY when he picks it up.
1000006165.jpg

EVERY DAMN TIME hubby picks up his belt while getting dressed for work she does this. We have literally never hit her or the kids with it or anything else lmao I do not understand. But like literally comes and stands over me/lays on top of me EVERY SINGLE DAY when he picks it up.
View attachment 1559605
Rescue????

Nope 8 tracks where 1/2 way thru wild horses the volume cuts down, it goes KLUNK, then the song starts back in.....
Tell me you didn't have that 8 track
Hahahaha

or worse yet, when an 8-track would start doubletracking outa nowhere & ur hearin two diff songz on top of each other, ahh! :wall: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back