Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon kittens.....Was 49f this morning, was feeling super chilly so had my coffee inside under the electric blanket....just now hitting 60f at 2pm.....think the only thing I'll accomplish is mixing up some STS and getting us fed throughout the day......damn feet feel like ice blocks.

You know what annoys tf out of me? People who do 20 in a 45 cause they're literally looking down at their lap (like, you can literally see it in their mirror) 90% of the time. Idk if he was texting or jerking it but whatever it was, if it's that important pull tf over. Dude's gonna cause an accident, but considering how he was looking down and then doing quick glances up I would not be surprised if he rear ends someone or runs someone over :face: and of course he was driving a dually and drifting out of the lane so there was no going around him.

This a staple on my Playlist! I listen to this album a lot. So many of my CD's I've made start with this song lol. I know some of you younger folks are like "what's a CD"? That is what us old people use to use to listen to music before smartphones lol.

:pass:
I actually preferred tapes to cd’s and their incessant fucking skipping :doh::cuss:

Dude you laugh I swear to God I've got a buddy who just insists...

1 The earth is flat
2 We never landed in the moon
3 And the World Health Organization is the new world order (Darth Vader evil empire) they're taking over humanity and the crux of thier evil plot is to force us by wear masks because it dehumanizes us and makes us easier to subjugate and dominate us into Thier evil empire

The list goes on but I shit you not it's bizzah.....

He's a friend and personally IDGAF what ever blows your hair back don't effect me none.

I ain't losing friends over whatever makes them happy and I really don't see the need to argue with people....
The sky purple cool I'm on board..
Tin foil keeps the aliens from beaming thought into your brain excellent great idea....
Whatever hahahahaha

You know what annoys tf out of me? People who do 20 in a 45 cause they're literally looking down at their lap (like, you can literally see it in their mirror) 90% of the time. Idk if he was texting or jerking it but whatever it was, if it's that important pull tf over. Dude's gonna cause an accident, but considering how he was looking down and then doing quick glances up I would not be surprised if he rear ends someone or runs someone over :face: and of course he was driving a dually and drifting out of the lane so there was no going around him.
I have to drive with a middle finger cocked on at least 1 hand cuz drivers around here are awful! Either driving 60+ in a 40mph or going 15 under! Usually cuz they are trying to have a text conversation or something! Sometimes its just cuz the driver feels the need to turn their head 90 degrees to the right to talk to person in passenger seat….as if they couldn’t hear u if you were looking forward at the road! :shrug::rofl:

Dude you laugh I swear to God I've got a buddy who just insists...

1 The earth is flat
2 We never landed in the moon
3 And the World Health Organization is the new world order (Darth Vader evil empire) they're taking over humanity and the crux of thier evil plot is to force us by wear masks because it dehumanizes us and makes us easier to subjugate and dominate us into Thier evil empire

The list goes on but I shit you not it's bizzah.....

He's a friend and personally IDGAF what ever blows your hair back don't effect me none.

I ain't losing friends over whatever makes them happy and I really don't see the need to argue with people....
The sky purple cool I'm on board..
Tin foil keeps the aliens from beaming thought into your brain excellent great idea....
Whatever hahahahaha
Psst, Vader was just a pawn for Palpatine and the Sith Empite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back