Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first one goes through my mind every time I have to explain to land owners, in “plain english” how surveying works and how we get the acreage of their land…LMFAO!
Ummmmmm........... Normally,I'd have to throw up a "WTF", but with last night's absolute pure stupidity from several retards playing GTA, how in Hell did you do it?

I just changed my settings and then killed them until they left. The stupidity was so thick, I was afraid I'd catch whatever they had. The stupidity was just too strong for me to tolerate, seriously. It wasn't just one person, but they all were from the same section of society. I'll be nice and the best I can say is, a Logical thinking process is nonexistent.
I'll put these idiots a few rungs below the adamant Flat Earth morons. I did make fun of them for a very short period of time. It was plainly evident that they were just too stupid to realize they were being made fun of!
My old Army recruiter friend would say, "Those aren't even 'rocks with lips' candidates!" :funny:

the adamant Flat Earth morons.

2017-08-03.png
jus sayin....:rolleyes2: :kitty: ppp

we use mayo and parmesan for baking salmon fillets. Our favorite way to cook fish. Especially with my home made mayo. Totally different animal than the store garbage. I hate commercial mayo, I eat lots of my own stuff. :biggrin:
I bet that is yummy! I used to make my own mayo when I was cooking for the family. I'm not going to that much effort in cooking just for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back