Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil's Lettuce and Brain Damage that I grew of Jeano's Genetics turned out great . They were very light feeders for sure :smoking:
Ya i did a light topdress and planned to supplement with the glb stuff til it was available and then was gonna stop since it’s a pain topwatering with blumats installed but I didn’t think about the liquid organic matter stuff being a liquid humic product which wound up making that topdress kick in sooner so was doubling on the feeds! The plant in back had same look but literally didn’t look in tent 1 day so was 36 hour span in between going in tent and that back plant every leaf was fried off and i realized that was obv no nutrient burn and knew what i was gonna find! Had a mosquito dunk turn to clumpy oatmeal in my rez and wound up getting some chunks thru the bulkhead and into line! Was a bitch but finally cleaned entire 20’ feet of line out under sink and all is back running ok! The bigger devils lettuce def has some stanky ass buds on her so ready for her to finish!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bottom plant is like 30 days younger but never got topdressed! It just got the glb and it is super happy! :thumbsup:

I have, but haven't added any in ages lol
Word i did a tiny smidge under where seed was getting planted and tiny bit of great white in seed hole and had some mycelium before i had plants above the soil!

Forgot to mention bottom plant still ain't started flowering so just letting it get a bit bigger so i got plenty of leafs to ferment! It ain’t hurting nothing now but even if i could get it to flip I ain’t taking my tent up with 1 plant that will be an extra 8 weeks! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back