Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1674690025214.gif

Back when it cost like $100 to buy a VHS movie! :yoinks::rofl:
My VCR ate a copy of Kickboxer from West Coast Video. They actually made me go to a store in another mall and buy a "commercial grade" copy of Kickboxer for like $100 from a Suncoast Video or they were gonna cancel my membership :rofl:
They used to sell machines that did nothing but rewind tapes!
We had one shaped like a racecar. Coolest thing about it was it popped up by itself when it was done rewinding :crying:

Good news is I don't have anything above ground yet so I'm not stressed lmao. And I'm not gonna sweat high humidity in veg! Definitely in a better range for germ than I was when it was 70/40% back on Saturday after the first watering lmfao
I like the humidity dome till they pop and shed there shell. I have my extraction fam off for now but you'll see what happens in a few weeks.

My VCR ate a copy of Kickboxer from West Coast Video. They actually made me go to a store in another mall and buy a "commercial grade" copy of Kickboxer for like $100 from a Suncoast Video or they were gonna cancel my membership :rofl:

We had one shaped like a racecar. Coolest thing about it was it popped up by itself when it was done rewinding :crying:
Oh God, our neighbor had a Beta machine, must have weighed 50 pounds and took up as much room as a big microwave :what?:
And to watch a full length movie you had to stop, rewind, and then put in the second tape :funny::wall:

Oh God, our neighbor had a Beta machine, must have weighed 50 pounds and took up as much room as a big microwave :what?:
And to watch a full length movie you had to stop, rewind, and then put in the second tape :funny::wall:
That, as the saying goes, was then. Amazing how quickly fancy hardware becomes outdated garbage. :crying:

With taking the first and second nodes I feel like waiting to top after the 6th is *risky* for me lol. I like the distribution I get with 6 a lot, and with the way I cram my tent those two less branches per plant makes I big difference in light penetration and airflow. Plus less to trim lmfao
I hear ya, I'm on the opposite side. I have plenty of room for them to grow into. It's just a matter of whether they use it or not.

InsistentFrenchGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back