Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Om nom nom! Hubby got me my favorite spicy dill pickle almonds when he was at the store Monday. Haven't had them in ages, forgot how delicious they are lol. Ate like 2/3 of the can while reading here just now without even realizing it, and I'm not even stoned :face: 2.25 zomnuts till I can go home and smoke though lmfao

With taking the first and second nodes I feel like waiting to top after the 6th is *risky* for me lol. I like the distribution I get with 6 a lot, and with the way I cram my tent those two less branches per plant makes I big difference in li
For better or worse Ive always Fimmed between.the 4th and 5th nodes then LST and starfish it out to 5 or 6 main stems.
Dunno if that's right or wrong just the way Ive.been doing it for indoor grows.

Mog posted the recipe... Info he was looking for that was missing was the mix rate :pass:
So i am assuming the whole 2tbsp thing is if u just mix all them amendments together in a bucket or whatever and measure it out from there? I didn’t realize y’all were still referring to his same soil mix recipe! I had that just missed the boat on adding it together to use like craft blend!

Om nom nom! Hubby got me my favorite spicy dill pickle almonds when he was at the store Monday. Haven't had them in ages, forgot how delicious they are lol. Ate like 2/3 of the can while reading here just now without even realizing it, and I'm not even stoned :face: 2.25 zomnuts till I can go home and smoke though lmfao
My wife just bought me wasabi and sesame almonds
Hahahaha

2.25 zomnuts till I can go home and smoke though lmfao

2.25 zomnutz = 45 min..........................................but no matter how many timez ya tell em...AHEM...they jus don't get it :wall: :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back