Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember cursing friends that had a 0 or 9 in their phone number:pass:

coming pretty close to dating yerself my dear... Half the crew here have never seen a real dial phone and likely never will. Hell half of them probably only have cell phones. Dials? What have they got to do with phones?

However, when I moved to the small town I still live in, I not only had a dial phone on the wall, it was a party line. :biggrin: :cheers:

coming pretty close to dating yerself my dear... Half the crew here have never seen a real one and likely never will. Hell half of them probably only have cell phones. Dials? What have they got to do with phones?

However, when I moved to the small town I still live in, I not only had a dial phone on the wall, it was a party line. :biggrin: :cheers:
I used to love using the rotary phone at my grandma's house, it felt like a novelty :rofl:

when the sweat on my back laying on the cement made me a better ground than the cable attached to the tractor frame. I will never forget that lesson.
Never had the experience but no doubt my time is coming. Thanks for the reminder. :pighug:

coming pretty close to dating yerself my dear... Half the crew here have never seen a real dial phone and likely never will. Hell half of them probably only have cell phones. Dials? What have they got to do with phones?

:funny: :funny: :funny:
You could hear that little click when the biddy next door tried to easedrop! I remember the party line:d5:
I mean, I remember great grama telling me about them:joy::smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back