Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not normal for here
image.jpg

yeah true that is when i do my best work put the headphones lid down and go to town in my own world :headbang:

And not a master by any means:pass:
A master compared to me. My aluminum beads are strong, but not often tidy. I'm building a hitch bike rack for ebikes, so I am using 5356 wire for strength, and I seem to always get some spatter even when the bead is tidy - ish. :biggrin: The more I do, the more I learn though, kinda like growing weed. :biggrin:

Got a brand spanking new work truck today :yay:
View attachment 1558891
Following up with my job not wanting to fix the hood latch for service before new years... Took it to the job's mechanic after new years to fix the latch and they said the truck needed a new engine:yoinks: News to me since it was running just fine when I dropped it off :shrug:But company decided it wasn't worth it and to get me a new one. Total scam but nothing out of my pocket so I'll take it :cooldance:2022 Silverado with 30 miles on it when I picked it up today. Finally something with 4wd and just in time for the snow tomorrow

Cool Dude.

A master compared to me. My aluminum beads are strong, but not often tidy. I'm building a hitch bike rack for ebikes, so I am using 5356 wire for strength, and I seem to always get some spatter even when the bead is tidy - ish. :biggrin: The more I do, the more I learn though, kinda like growing weed. :biggrin:

I mostly do pulse MIG but even that we use 4043 wire 95% of the time... Lot has to do with setting and the machine your welding with makes a huge difference :d5::thumbsup:

What's all that white shit?????
Looks pretty much like the white shit I hauled a hundred pounds or so into the grow today. It'll be melted by the time I need it in a few days. :biggrin:

Looks pretty much like the white shit I hauled a hundred pounds or so into the grow today. It'll be melted by the time I need it in a few days. :biggrin:
I was trying to do my best southern accent like when I lived down Georgia for a summer hahaha.
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back