Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badfinger said:
I read that the Stooges were doing mock parody's of Hitler a year before Chaplin did the Great Dictator.
I remember the skit might it be nutzy spies or something
I forget the year though...

Found it
They were never off air in the Boston area till way longer I think than anywhere else in the country. Every new years eve they were in for like 24 hours straight

Last edited:
Hahaha I had to listen to it to honestly remember and it didn't really sound familiar till I found the album from 75. Yes I've heard it honestly I can't say that's the one that stuck in my head but once the original hits about 1min I think his solo kicks in and that's the part I do remember
hey Kirka, I went out and pheno hunted this up for you, I dig this version as well.

So who in the fuck sent this to Texas?? :yoinks::cuss::crying:
F65AD662-45D1-485B-9F31-989494138FAC.jpeg
38F9DC97-F216-4505-9075-FA42A908B577.jpeg
image.jpg

Got a brand spanking new work truck today :yay:
PXL_20230124_205901911.MP.jpg

Following up with my job not wanting to fix the hood latch for service before new years... Took it to the job's mechanic after new years to fix the latch and they said the truck needed a new engine:yoinks: News to me since it was running just fine when I dropped it off :shrug:But company decided it wasn't worth it and to get me a new one. Total scam but nothing out of my pocket so I'll take it :cooldance:2022 Silverado with 30 miles on it when I picked it up today. Finally something with 4wd and just in time for the snow tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back