Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried "recharging" the carbon that is in the filter instead of replacing it? Availability of good carbon is not easy here. I am under the perhaps mistaken impression that cooking the carbon at relatively hot temps will release the goodies it has collected and get it ready for another round. But I have not tried it. Yet. :biggrin:
No, but I know most filters lose their performance due to moisture and if you swap it out and let it dry out really good for a cycle it will start working good again…

Lol thanks for the rep @Olderfart! Not sure who said that at the rate I was going I'd be done by Tuesday but it looks like they were right!
You win the prize for determined catch up. You were missed around this here party. :pighug: :biggrin:

Had enough EWC left to top 3/5 pots last night, so I'm gonna do the last two with this new bag and then top up with CoM. I'm skipping the green mulch this go I think, got kinda out of hand on me lady time. So I'm going back to mulching with my orchard grass. It composts down much nicer in the pot than the chop and drop has. Was thinking about it last night, I'm kinda curious how much of my pot is still actual soil and how much is composted mulch and root balls :rofl: gotta love no till!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back