Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! One of the manufacturers went out of business and the one that still exists can't keep up with demand. Concerta has been hit or miss with being able to get it for months but the adderall shortage has been going for nearly a year now. Not sure what the deal is with the adderall shortage. I do know there have been a lot of new adults being diagnosed after struggling their whole lives.
Isn't Concerta essentially the same thing (same active chemical species) as Ritalin the difference being concerta is time release

Some member/s must be giving/selling their canna to our political leaders! :bong::bong:
Stop it!!!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Again, a rash of people shooting others has got them spewing their stupidity and naturally the alphabet news media is jumping to stupid conclusions, well before any facts are known.

The facts still remain. Not really anything has changed in weapon technology, since the first shooting spree I remember as a kid, The University of Texas tower shooting. Same weapons are available. Different weapons are available, but are based on old designs. They were available then as they are now, it's just a little easier now.

In my youth, we had gun racks in our trucks and most times guns were there and loaded. We went hunting and fishing! A gunman would be stupid to attack...............not that any were crazy enough to do it.

What has changed?
DUH!
PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but there's only so much fucking stupidity a person can tolerate before that safety relief valve needs to be popped.
Yeah, but no one expects a 6yo to waltz into school and shoot his teacher :shrug:

Isn't Concerta essentially the same thing (same active chemical species) as Ritalin the difference being concerta is time release
Nope! The composition is different, it's the only stimulant that is used for adhd and bipolar related depression, as well as regular Ole adhd symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back