Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I hop on here to check messages and I see 42 notifications. when I open it up, its all thumbs ups from suki lol. honestly I wasnt expecting anyone to be paying attention. well thank you for that. Finally somebody who likes me for my brains, instead of my twerking ability.

mmm, unless ur name is suki, in which case u jus tear down the wall & it'z all still the same room :yeah: ppp
Recipe for total burnout.
I remember ripping just the risers and the treads with the bullnose off my stairs on a Friday after work. Next thing ya know I've gutted it all in including my bannisters and newel posts.
I'm cutting all new stringers. Blink your eyes I worked all weekend dead tired it's 11 pm in Sunday and I'm ripping 3/4 ply for temporary treads. All I wanna do is make it upstairs to sleep in my own bed so I can get up to go back to work on the job site in like 5 hours.

No, dude that got killed's friend/associate/whatever went and removed the dna evidence from glasses, one of which dude who did the killing had drank from and had been roofied in. There was (whatever the drug is called) in the refrigerator or some shit. Like I said, not that invested but someone who grew up with him was talking about it recently and there was a lot more to the story.
Are these canadian friends?

So I hop on here to check messages and I see 42 notifications. when I open it up, its all thumbs ups from suki lol. honestly I wasnt expecting anyone to be paying attention. well thank you for that. Finally somebody who likes me for my brains, instead of my twerking ability.
This guy said 42…. :crying:
67164648-F283-42C4-98F3-F41916F4107D.png

Those San Pedro's look well large...
I do see peyote seeds on line and something about how it's legal to actually buy seeds but not to say germinate them.
Is San Pedro legal. I wonder how it would grow out doors in say Florida.....
Hahaha
It's legal to have but not to process, as far as I'm aware. Hubby took a cutting from his gmas yard decades ago and we have three huge ones now that we lug in and out every spring and fall. Never processed them or anything, they just remind him of home.

I've decided to take my autoflowers from 24/0 to 20/4 lighting. I switched one tent over and it seems like its doing better, so I was going to switch the other.

Anyways, so I bought a cheap energizer brand wifi controllable smart plug at the dollar store today for $10, because it said it supported setting timers, so I figured cool I can just set it to turn off at noon and on at 4 every day. Well I fucked with it for a solid hour and could not get the damn thing to work. I spent my afternoon pissed off and then I had a stroke of genius.

Year before last I was going to build one of those musical christmas light things where you set your lights to sound. Never got around to it.

But, I have the raspberry Pi and the relay control board from that project.

View attachment 1558622

The raspberrypi is a small computer that runs Linux. You can use it with a keyboard and mouse just like a normal PC, use it to surf the web, etc. I know tons of people who use these for their kids machines because they are simple and impossible to break. You can use it as a normal PC, or toss it in a project box and use it for fun stuff like this.

I followed a simple tutorial, and had a website up that I can control the relays from, in about 20 minutes

View attachment 1558623

I can hit those buttons on my web browser (at home, on my home network, you guys can't!) and it will turn the relays on and off on that control board.

Each relay can switch up to 10 amps at 220v so plenty to control some LED lighting, exhaust fans, and a water pump.

What I'm going to do is make a script on the raspberry pi so that it waters once or twice a day.

They make these cool little hall effect flow sensors I can use to figure out how much 1 gallon takes to flow and then calculate from there.
Amazon product

That, an anti siphon valve and a little giant pump should have me in business for watering from a reservoir.

I'll have it auto water once a day, but make it so I can keep an eye on it and water more if I feel necessary. I'll be adding a webcam as well.

My whole idea here is I want to get this all setup so I can go away for 2 weeks on vacation and be able to have it auto watering while I'm gone.
I have one friend who I trust to take care of things but she lives an hour away, so I will probably just ask her to come once to refill the reservoir and check on things.

Nice! I'm on the same boat but not as electronics savvy as you.

Ok your gonna have to wait like 11 months for this one but I'm betting the look on their faces will be priceless...
View attachment 1554079
I told my boys they were lucky I didn't wrap the various empty boxes they left in the pantry and fill them with the accompanying wrappers that somehow didn't make it to the trash can :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back