Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recipe for total burnout.
I remember ripping just the risers and the treads with the bullnose off my stairs on a Friday after work. Next thing ya know I've gutted it all in including my bannisters and newel posts.
I'm cutting all new stringers. Blink your eyes I worked all weekend dead tired it's 11 pm in Sunday and I'm ripping 3/4 ply for temporary treads. All I wanna do is make it upstairs to sleep in my own bed so I can get up to go back to work on the job site in like 5 hours.
Hahahaha this is about to be us :face:

Psh, I've been doing this since childhood. Adhd is fun
My buddies a builder he swears up and down he's at a distinct advantage cause no one without ADHD as bad as him can keep up as he switches gears every 30 seconds.
Personally what I find is 30 half started projects cause I've got the attention span of an ant

My buddies a builder he swears up and down he's at a distinct advantage cause no one without ADHD as bad as him can keep up as he switches gears every 30 seconds.
Personally what I find is 30 half started projects cause I've got the attention span of an ant
Gimme a good sati and an empty house and I can do a three man team's full day of work while hubby is at work :rofl: well, when I'm on an upswing at least. The regulars will tell you, I exhaust them just telling them what I've done/will be doing quite often

That was the exact issue, and I couldn't figure out how to make my phone go to the 2.4ghz network because it's the same SSID name.
Mine was literally same address just the newer 1 had a _5g at the end of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back