Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds Perfect.....:biggrin:.....
twas just the job - perks my mental state back up :headbang:

I Know there must be mushies 'round here.....I've just never looked.
Apparently they grow in the pine forests...and every beach has a protected pine forest behind it.....
There are some over your way for sure, I have a couple of books but they are in the treehouse so will ping you the names when I get back there. They have most of the wild mushrooms on the Iberian P, amazing the sheer number that are edible.
But for this purpose when roaming around Portugal with Intent, there were 3 main types that I was looking for and are supposedly common (I found none).
The Psilocybe gallaeciae, the Psilocybe hispanica and the Pluteus izurun - The Gallaeciae is the most common down there, it is a very small one though, but fairly easy to identify, as there is a lack of frost out there you should be able to find them mid Autumn until it gets hot again.

Gotcha Chill on today then.........?......:zen:
100% - put the beef ribs on first thing this morning, so may go and acquire some goose fat for the spuds, but that will most certainly be my movement for the day :pass:

IMG_4124.JPG

@JP1 ...both pots same cross...so fan leaves would be the same on both......... :pass: ....the one on the Left has been Dog Trimmed..........:yeah:...Nowt to Worry about there huh....?...I'd say Clever Dog........:bravo:

If she damaged the plants...or ate the trics....I grow her a pot of her own...:biggrin:

twas just the job - perks my mental state back up :headbang:

I'm sure they would do hubby the world of good.....he Needs a Reboot every now and then.........:headbang:

The more I read...the more they Sound right for him.....

There are some over your way for sure, I have a couple of books but they are in the treehouse so will ping you the names when I get back there

Cheers....:headbang:...I had a photo of two I spotted at the beach....but I've lost it.....:crying:

100% - put the beef ribs on first thing this morning,

OMG.............I'll bring a plate...........I'd Kill for slow cooked beef ribs about now....

or Chocolate............:crying:

morning @Talonxracer how are you today?
Oddly enough I was thinking about your Bonsai yesterday, thinking of ways of making lots of Miyagi-Do THC trees :crying:
The next desktop grow will be far more trained, getting there step by step seeing what works and what doesnt work for the desktop.

I'm sure they would do hubby the world of good.....he Needs a Reboot every now and then.........:headbang:

The more I read...the more they Sound right for him.....
They are truly amazing, the last 3 years or so have been horrid in every conceivable way, and the doc put me on Pharma meds, they were/are awful - after plenty of reading this is the approach I am taking now. With the microdosing fully underway I plan to wean myself off all prescribed rubbish by the end of this month.

I was very cynical initially as I spent half my childhood on acid or shrooms, So I could not appreciate that they really did have medical benefits - but now it is a very different story indeed. Yesterday was just for fun, but the micro-dosing certainly changes the mindset, and give the brain a boost, with logic and sense returning, taking over the hatred and anger.

'll bring a plate...........I'd Kill for slow cooked beef ribs about now....

or Chocolate............:crying:
Always welcome, always space for more :cheers:

This chocolate issue is becoming serious @Mossy - I need to figure out a way for Paatchi to do weekly drops

morning @Talonxracer how are you today?
Oddly enough I was thinking about your Bonsai yesterday, thinking of ways of making lots of Miyagi-Do THC trees :crying:

You should have Seen the Hairyman Bonsia........ :headbang: ....he trained one around a crystal ball...so it sat at its heart.......one of my Favourite Auto photos ever....and I've Seen a LOT......:biggrin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back