Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next desktop grow will be far more trained, getting there step by step seeing what works and what doesnt work for the desktop.
this is what came in to my head yesterday whilst thinking about yours
cannabis-growing-outdoors-climate-2-1920x1920.jpeg

Wow @JM I have always talked to my plants indoors and outdoors. I tell them I love them, I thank them for giving me life. I encourage them to be strong. I firmly believe they are listening. Perhaps it is the water that is listening. What an amazing video.

Yes add .3g of Gypsum and .3g of Epsom Salt per gallon of RO. This will give you close to 50 PPM on the Hanna scale.

This will give you great water for growing. But now I think we need to add a true expression of Love & Gratitude.
Teach we, wise one :worship::pass:

They are truly amazing, the last 3 years or so have been horrid in every conceivable way, and the doc put me on Pharma meds, they were/are awful -

We have a Family problem with anti-depressents.....:shrug:...dunno why...but I reacted so badly to them when I was first sick I got put on experimental non meds treatment with nerve blockers.

With the microdosing fully underway I plan to wean myself off all prescribed rubbish by the end of this month.

Slow and Steady...I quit all mine cold turkey and some of the side effects were bad.......:headbang:

I was very cynical initially as I spent half my childhood on acid or shrooms, So I could not appreciate that they really did have medical benefits -

Pfft......I Think people will gravitate to SOMETHING to Fix them....without Realising Why they are doing it.......

Yesterday was just for fun, but the micro-dosing certainly changes the mindset, and give the brain a boost, with logic and sense returning, taking over the hatred and anger.

Sounds Perfect to me.....:headbang: ....

This chocolate issue is becoming serious @Mossy - I need to figure out a way for Paatchi to do weekly drops

:crying: I'm Trying to Melt me Corona Cuff.....
homersimpso.gif
..the weight I put on over lockdown...

So Chocolate and Coke/fizzy drinks are Banned from the house just now....coz they are my two worst habits.......:pie:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back