Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the rosin turn into little chunks vs staying a syrup like mess? same strain rosin looks different too so i don't know
There's a lot to it too stoned right now we talked about this before:dizzy: look at some of the press thread that talk about curing my rosin normally changes constancy.. looking into whiping and cold curing

There's a lot to it too stoned right now we talked about this before:dizzy: look at some of the press thread that talk about curing my rosin normally changes constancy.. looking into whiping and cold curing
Man i'm zooted right now my bad ,I came home from a party where all we did was smoke and i just got home and took 3 dabs >.<

Damn! Almost there. Still lots of clears and the shape at the stem and head not quite there.
Keep a close eye. Damn nice girl for hash or flower. Meph kills me with the sugar leaf stacking of trichs.
I have to try and get pics of my curing Meph girl freebie that darkened up so pretty. The trich are sparkling so pretty. I gotta figure the lighting for my cheapass camera. I assume a flat black background. Where to position the lighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back