Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildBill We do a roast kinda that way. Baby taters (red or yellow, don’t matter) and baby carrots in crock. Barely cover with water, roast goes on top of spuds and carrots. 1 stick of butter on roast and sprinkle whole crock with hidden valley ranch packet. High for 2-2.5 hrs then low til dinner. Optional step, on roast before butter, place layer of mild or medium peppercini (sp) on roast, then stick of butter, then sprinkle dry ranch packet.

We used to hunt rabbits, and that was exciting. I was shaking like a leaf last night! He had a light that you could only see through the scope, it was like nothing I ever did.
:jointman:
Nice! A night hunt can really easily raise the hairs on the back of the neck! I have a infra red setup along the same lines as what you used, I also have thermal which doesn't require IR energy it detects heat, just in case what I am hunting can see in the IR range as well......

I finally got everything for my meters, and a test kit for good measure.
View attachment 1557824
The tds meter was bouncing around between 308 and 310, and google says that is super hard water. Will that affect my grow? Maybe that's why the last cheese looked awful?:rolleyes1:
Hey RosaB, my water was coming in around 400-420, so I got a hose filter (called clean water fun, that tip was given me by a grower over at Mendels) and fill up a 5 gall with it, let that set 24 hrs then cut the water with distilled water 50/50, then ph it. I think a little cal mag helps with mine too. I am in no way an expert, im just telling you what I have done now on several grows and it seemed to help my issues. The water is super shitty down here.

Nice! A night hunt can really easily raise the hairs on the back of the neck! I have a infra red setup along the same lines as what you used, I also have thermal which doesn't require IR energy it detects heat, just in case what I am hunting can see in the IR range as well......
Oh ya night hunting it'll be fun they said.
They took us snipe hunting down in Maryland one time. We were in like 3rd grade left us out there with friggin pillow cases for like 2 plus hours while they went out drinking and laughing.
Hahahahaha

Next time I will take pictures!:face:
I honestly didn't even think of it:doh:
was it anything like this giant tusker
1674324315465.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back