Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the blues had a huge influence on all American music from country to jazz to rockabilly to rock. Had a teacher in school when I went back in like 99. He taught a class on African American music. Later he took us to his Baptist church in Roxbury and the music just blew you away.
The people were just unbelievably nice.
I'm a huge fan of slide cause it's got so much expression just like the human voice .

Let it flow!!!
IMG_20230118_114602381.jpg

Great hash to squish! I cold pre-pressed these. When actually pressing them, they all started flowing around 20 seconds into the 1 min warm up. Very good production with great color. Easy pick up, but very shatter like on a room temp collection plate.
It's all sitting on top of my laptop in glass jars to warm up and flow out. I'll stir it up, let it flow back out and then throw in the freezer for a bit.

At 16 days into the dry, both the whole girl and the one in paper bags still need more time. The bags will be done in the next couple of days. The whole girl has more time. Happy as hell with that!

As soon as I get the jars in the freezer, I think it's time to take down Knows Candy at 106 days. just gonna put her in doubled paper bags as branches.

edit..........took the jars and sat them on top of my HLG light. I'mm gonna let them sit for a few.:eyebrows:

Crossroads! Robert Johnson song inspired this from me.....

Crossroads.........
crucible of character
forge of the soul

might be a highway
or a road with no toll

no mater which way I go
always back to my soul

on the crossroads I stand
all my choices in hand

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday stoners.

I tried to get a picture of the Sierras this morning on my walk but some clouds were hiding the peaks. Maybe latter today.

My patients like 40mg-50mg doses and I just cannot get gummies up to that level. I told them to just eat more and they said they would rather have my chocolates :shrug:

Lecithin is both an emulsifier and it helps the cannabinoids to pass the blood brain barrier to reach the receptors.

If you enjoy the nuanced flavors of whole cannabis. Then you should try extracting your flowers in oil before decarbing. I use the Magic Butter Machine and light olive oil or refined liquid coconut oil. Run it low temp for a long time. Then strain the oil put it in a mason jar ~ half full with the lid on tight and process it in an oil bath at 250°F for 27 minutes. I usully burp the jar once ore twice just to make sure there is not too much pressure. There never has been but I like to error on the safe side. You are not going to believe the difference in flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back