Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure can man. I was at this show in 99 and I remember thinking who the fuck is this guy with a bucket on his head. Had no idea at the tome who I was seeing

no shit, you dont know how bad I want to see one of his live shows, so this was before his stint with Guns and Roses then huh. I envoy you, I would have loved to see it.

Hey @RosaB this is what they are used for! Extremely versatile and will stay alive feeding thru a wide range of temps and rh! :d5:
image.jpg

Here's an interesting history thing about Boston and how you never ever trust the FBI cause they're dirtier than the people they supposedly protect us from.

In 65 the Boston FBI wiretapped joey (the animal) barboza and Vincent Flemmi asking permission to kill Eddie Deegan.
2 days later Deegan was dead.
Joey the animal barboza flips and turns informant.
He fingers 6 guys for a murder that he and Flemmi committed. 4 of these guys (Greco, limone, tameleo and salvatti) were completely innocent and he knew it. 3 if them were sentenced to death in 68.
From 68 to 1997 joesph salvatti rotted in jail. In 2001 Peter limonene was finally released. The other two died in prison.

Now the fact is in 1970 Joe the animal signed an affidavit swearing he lied these guys never were involved.
And his lawyer in 1976 also signed an affidavit that the animal swore to him these guys were innocent he killed them.

here's the kicker the FBI knew in 1965 these guys couldn't have done it and in 2000 the FBI documents stating this were found (the FBI knew not just 1 or 2 agents the higher ups all knew)
it wasn't even until 72 the death sentences were commuted to life in prison.
The agent handling the animal was H Paul Rico. The same Rico that mentored John Connolly.

The same John Connelly that was telling Whitey and Vincent's brother Stevie who to kill. Telling them who came into the FBI office to testify against them.or looking for protection from Stevie and Whitey.

The same Rico that later worked for Whitey and helped kill Roger Wheeler of the world Jai Alai.

And all those years those guys sat on death row or in prison or died in prison the FBI knew they were innocent but didn't want to tarnish the testimony of their informant b/c it might throw their other convictions in doubt.

Every single year at Christmas on every Boston news channel the local news would tell these guys story and plead for their release and the FBI sat on it waiting for these guys to die in prison.

true story look it up.

Zep was great about that, Since Ive been Loving you, comes to mind as well. They had such a heavy blues influence.
I think almost everyone in my generation is influenced by the blues. I remember early '60's senior in high school. Like a bee to nectar drawn to a local club, the Lighthouse, on the Hermosa Bch pier. Pier has washed away, my memories haven't. Old school blues man Long Gone Miles was the act. I could hear the music good from outside, best I had ever heard. Sneak in, get thrown out, how many times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back