Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man. You might have multiple things going on. Looking back at your journal, you've got white specs on leaves going back for a couple weeks. And if you haven't done any foliar... But you've got a lot of macro shots with no webbing so they might just be getting going. But spider mites will be way out of control before you see issues in your leaves. So I think you might be seeing the beginning of spider mites and the nutrient issue is a separate thing. Spinosad everything at dark twice a week for 2 weeks. Get a bucket of it since you've got so much foliage in there. Spray everything. Plants, tent walls, sides of pots, under pots, fans. After 2 weeks treat weekly until you can get that tent empty and cleaned and sanitized
Those white specks might be the paint chipping off my goddamn floor. When I lean down on the ground it basically gets glued to my hand. I try to wipe it off but it ends up in there anyway. Although you are right stuff has been happening for a few weeks. Basically shortly after the stretch and budding started and maybe even a little before that.

Thought maybe it was magnesium def. So I added calmag a little over a week ago now and its slowed down now. But Im gonna be doing a slurry test in the am to see what my soil is like.

Last edited:
@Cannaficionado these are from some of your pics in your journal. Don't see a lot of the specs from before 1/1, but they do seem to be escalating
Screenshot_20230117-214721.png
Screenshot_20230117-214214.png
Screenshot_20230117-214137.png

Hey @Cannaficionado have u seen anything flying?? If them white spots are bugs could be whiteflies! They could do that to leafs cuz they will suck the moisture outta the leafs and leaf stems! U got yellow sticky cards?
No but I can get some. I did have fungus gnats way in the beginning as far as flying stuff but I think I took care of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back