Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah all good buddy I really do need one those too but the spreadsheets are simple FYI I had no clue how to use one before I started growing :doh::pass:
I use an analog spreadsheet :haha:
B0F6CF01-7C2D-47D8-A4EA-61C319600701.jpeg

I

Am I hooked up before I pass out, if I get a chance

I have no idea what I did to cause it, but my pain decides to make sure it was equal opportunist employer, it just had to get the other leg in the action. :face:
It has subsided somewhat.
Right now, I'm high as hell! I'm thankful for my Canna right now. I'd hate to face this without it! Not taking my dose orally this morning may not have helped in this situation.
Earlier, I fixed something to eat. Caveman won! So I had a nice ribeye and potato. This was a new to me potato. They're called Golden Butter Reds. :rofl:
Yeah, silly ass name! It's a pretty good description though. It basically looks like a Red, but more pale skin, with a golden tint. Insides are more of a golden color. Some fused MCT oil just enhanced all that goodness!:eyebrows::eyebrows:
The taters were hitting me before I finish the meal! :eyebrows::woohoo::funny::funny:
I saw some other quotes, don't be offended if I don't get back in touch with you on that subject until later date... I hate posting on my phone.:grrr1::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back