Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug:

:face: @Susitna would argue different he set me straight:naughtystep:
Well effective is a relative term lol. It's absolutely possible but the clones have a similar maturation rate as the mother, just a bit later. Can't keep the same plant going indefinitely by cloning like with photos, but clones can be helpful for other purposes :pass:

Hello stoners,

Back home for a second and the zero maintenance grow is still going :smoking:

Water only organic using blumats, though the bottom left ones may need some extra as there are 2 plants in there
20230117_173126.jpg

Back left:Mephisto Wedding
Back right: White Cream
Front left: Toof Decay and SoH x SODK
Front right: Strawberry Crinkle

I guess the article I found was on trees :doh:.
I don't know man. You might have multiple things going on. Looking back at your journal, you've got white specs on leaves going back for a couple weeks. And if you haven't done any foliar... But you've got a lot of macro shots with no webbing so they might just be getting going. But spider mites will be way out of control before you see issues in your leaves. So I think you might be seeing the beginning of spider mites and the nutrient issue is a separate thing. Spinosad everything at dark twice a week for 2 weeks. Get a bucket of it since you've got so much foliage in there. Spray everything. Plants, tent walls, sides of pots, under pots, fans. After 2 weeks treat weekly until you can get that tent empty and cleaned and sanitized

Kidding you :bighug:
I only knew that it looked serious :pighug:
Also them idiots that think because they have a plant and a camera that it qualifies them to make a YouTube channel and dole out “expert” advice! Most expert growers are smart enough to know not to advertise it on YouTube! :haha::crying:

I try to. But I do take it with a grain of salt, I try to compare it with stuff in my handbook if I can.
Lmao just make life simple and bug @Mañ'O'Green :rofl:

He will give u the right answer or point u in the right direction! Don’t ask @420Forever he will just say your plant has character and to ignore it! :eyebrows::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back