Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that is not a mandatory requirement for building. Where I may or may not be currently in Texas, NOBODY has a storm shelter in my neighborhood. How is that not required lol.
The ones that do call them doomsday shelters these days! :haha::crying:

Well peeps, my apologies if I missed and questions, but I gotta work on some trich photos. My DG might be there. :pighug: :biggrin:

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
View attachment 1556822
At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?
That is not spider mites or any other insect damage. They are visible to the naked eye and a big infestation looks like this

2023-01-17_17-24-43.jpg
2023-01-17_17-23-36.jpg

You have a serious lock out Mg and maybe P?

Alright all you Ardent owners, finally gonna brush the dust off this thing and make some oil/edibles.

How much weed to MCT oil? Also, anyone mix in some keif on top of weed?

Want to make some WTF just happened level oil....

@Fermented_Fruitz, @Lil Dab
As little oil as possible! Maybe split the weed into 3 batches after decarb and infuse a small amount of oil 3 times to make it muy potent! :eyebrows::d5:

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
View attachment 1556822
At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?
Ya it aint spider mites! If it was a really long stringy web it was most likely from an actual spider! Mites start under leaves and build a web that incases it before they get into big enough numbers to cover a bud! It will be totally covered tho not just some random webs going here and there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back