Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha
Facebook is strictly for friends guys/girls I ride with most of who have a cruder sense of humor than me. This is more mixed company lol.
People here didn't sign in for that lol

:crying: :crying: :crying: :rofl::cooldance:

:whew: :thanks: :bow: ppp

Happy Days! I just found half a joint from my last week in Oregon :woohoo1:The label is missing, but it has to SuperDave!
In very short order I will be paranoid, hyperactive and checking my neck pulse. :woohoo::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Omg my friend Lori just sent me this I'm dying

Screenshot_20230117_190640_Chrome.jpg

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
20230117_080252.jpg

At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
View attachment 1556822
At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?
my guess a spider i get them too and had webs before. Never had spider mites. But I think youd see sign if your leaves are that rust colored. Just my opinion could be way wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back