Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yeah man. I got three tents going. Check them all before I do anything when I get home. :d5: Then its right to getting the bong packed and smoking.

Same two at all times and third one drys/seedlings:toke::pass:

This is my fav webby song

and thanks for the rep brother. :joy:

man it had to pick fav but this one is up there with triggered and couple others

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
View attachment 1556822
At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?
To me (I don't know much) it looks like bugs. I would head to the infirmary asap. We used spinosad on quite a few things, but I'd look to the pros. @Waira helped us many times :peace:

Good evening everyone
:pass:

Question....

It seems I may have a spider mite problem in my tent. Couldn't get a clear pic but I found webbing on a cola on my watermelon zkittles.

After doing a little digging on the internet, i found webbing, copper coloring between leaf veins and around the edges are dead giveaways
View attachment 1556822
At first I thought this was a calcium or magnesium deficiency, and Im not sure its mites either. I went over both plants, top and bottom of leaves, stems and didnt find a single trace besides the 3 strands of webbing. Wasnt there yesterday and today it was like 2 wisptly cobweb strands from the cola to the edge of my tent. So idk if it was a spider or mites.

If I do have mites whats a safe way to get rid of them during flower?
Exactly what @RosaB said……Spinosad only has a half life of four days, is nontoxic to humans and pets…and should take care of your issue. I use Monterey Garden Spray, but I also think Captain Jacks has a Spinosad product as well :d5::pass:

Alright all you Ardent owners, finally gonna brush the dust off this thing and make some oil/edibles.

How much weed to MCT oil? Also, anyone mix in some keif on top of weed?

Want to make some WTF just happened level oil....

@Fermented_Fruitz, @Lil Dab

:face: better off talking to @Fermented_Fruitz @WildBill @DCLXVI @Bill.de.Cat @BCBudlady I believe they all have made with flower... we only use spent pucks plus my wife has our math all off we were going over this the other night also we have the nova so can only do quarter of the amount that the FX can do... @Frank the Dank and @JP1 know how much to mix in a crock pot

Exactly what @RosaB said……Spinosad only has a half life of four days, is nontoxic to humans and pets…and should take care of your issue. I use Monterey Garden Spray, but I also think Captain Jacks has a Spinosad product as well :d5::pass:
Thank you for the reps :bighug:
I think we might have been fighting thrips, and it knocked them down enough for a harvest.
F-ing bugs.

I had to fire my old coworker (who was also a friend) 2 weeks ago. He quit showing up for work, lied to me about watering plants on weekends (which then died,) killed countless trays for clones for not watering trays, etc.

My new coworker smoked over 500 clones his first weekend because "he didn't realize they needed to be watered," despite my almost holding his hand "hands on" demonstration of how to water them. Bone dry rockwool cubes lol...

My buddy asked me what the worst pest in a commercial grow of this scale was.

My reply: humans.
frustrating doesn't cover it. Employee attitude can be such a bloody nuisance. :goodluck: :pighug:

Same two at all times and third one drys/seedlings:toke::pass:

man it had to pick fav but this one is up there with triggered and couple others

I love all the raw thoughts and this and weirdo what got me hook on him like in 2017 or 2018. Worked with a guy that played him and nf all the time. Got me hooked

How do you work in a growroom/greenhouse and not realize that plants need to be watered. What exactly is the hiring criteria there? I guess I just dont get it, how would a person not know those things? LOL the world is becoming more and more unrecognizable to me.
and to a lot of employers these days. :sad:

lol yeah Ive got a weird one too brother as you may have already surmised
you guys are part of a good sized club here. Been accused meself... :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back