Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to fire my old coworker (who was also a friend) 2 weeks ago. He quit showing up for work, lied to me about watering plants on weekends (which then died,) killed countless trays for clones for not watering trays, etc.

My new coworker smoked over 500 clones his first weekend because "he didn't realize they needed to be watered," despite my almost holding his hand "hands on" demonstration of how to water them. Bone dry rockwool cubes lol...

My buddy asked me what the worst pest in a commercial grow of this scale was.

My reply: humans.
Damn!

You should recruit some local help from here, we show love to our plants (mostly) hehe

ya, i remember when u first posted it las year ;) ppp

You can remember last year...................?.........:doc3:...step into my office for a pee test........you might Not be High enough to be on site Duties...........

My trimmer came in the mail today! sure is bigger than i was thinking, the box was huge!

I got instructions for how to use it as if it was not clear lol but it did not explain the serrated blades included with it, sharp blades are installed on the unit already so I'm assuming sharp is for wet trim and serrated saw like is for dry trimming?

View attachment 1556775
Screenshot_20230117_154112_DuckDuckGo.jpg

My trimmer came in the mail today! sure is bigger than i was thinking, the box was huge!

I got instructions for how to use it as if it was not clear lol but it did not explain the serrated blades included with it, sharp blades are installed on the unit already so I'm assuming sharp is for wet trim and serrated saw like is for dry trimming?

View attachment 1556775
I had to look that up in a onna counna I've probably been stoned every time I do it hahahaha.

View attachment 1556775
Nice banana slicer!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back