Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was the guy on top of the tank pouring it in as well.
Ya have to be able to do all aspects of Damage Control. I sure didn't mind that training.
On my duty days, mainly friggin port n starboard, I liked security force training the most when I got swapped over. Felt like playing Cowboys n Indians as a kid, but on the serious side. It was this one Lt. favorite duty day training. LOL! He did come up with some pretty good scenarios. Made ya think! It was good to play both attacker and defender. It got pretty hardcore on that little tin can. Fun AF!

Looks as though you are doing a great job...... :headbang:

I had to fire my old coworker (who was also a friend) 2 weeks ago. He quit showing up for work, lied to me about watering plants on weekends (which then died,) killed countless trays for clones for not watering trays, etc.

My new coworker smoked over 500 clones his first weekend because "he didn't realize they needed to be watered," despite my almost holding his hand "hands on" demonstration of how to water them. Bone dry rockwool cubes lol...

My buddy asked me what the worst pest in a commercial grow of this scale was.

My reply: humans.

Screenshot_20230117_151219_Gallery.jpg

I can adjust the lights, but the closet doesn't have doors :doh:
On my last grow I flipped on the leds and ate dinner, watched some tv... a few hours later I went outside (pitch black) and the purple light pouring through my flimsy curtains :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
It looked like I had an alien spaceship blasting off inside the house!:funny:

IKEA or other brand blackout blinds for the windows and in place of your grow room doors......:headbang:....

You dont want light out the windows...coz it tells everyone you are growing.....it is a very distintive light..cough..cough......

So im gonna leave you with this. This cats name is Pecos Hank and he has nuts that actually make sparks when he walks across concrete. This happened right next to where I do a lot of fishing and in the area that I grew up. I was out of state on business and I missed this entire event. I am happy this did not travel into a populated area. They rated it as an EF4, but it sure has all the earmarks of a 5.

one more, I wonder what the intensity level must have been like in real time. I give it a pucker rating of 12.

I can adjust the lights, but the closet doesn't have doors :doh:
On my last grow I flipped on the leds and ate dinner, watched some tv... a few hours later I went outside (pitch black) and the purple light pouring through my flimsy curtains :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
It looked like I had an alien spaceship blasting off inside the house!:funny:
tumblr_7cb1836ca83e56e7cb163cd27e7cc214_381491da_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back