Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful, you have a beautiful fade on those girls, they look close. I am battling the same problem, extreme humidity. I have a dehumidifier in there with them.
i keep getting emails from my pulse device saying my tents are 29% lol when its cold its hot somewhere else i guess

Same here and been the guy pouting it in the machine! Big blue canisters weren't they? Seem like I remember square and round containers. I just wonder if that's what caused my allergies? I never was allergic to a thing before I joined.
Yeah, I was the guy on top of the tank pouring it in as well.

lol thank you lady, it is a hillbilly stealth closet at best. I originally went with hillbilly grow closet, but apparently that name was already taken and my closet did not have a hot water heater in it, so he wins lol.
My apologies Scott, but as you can see from my area hillbilly grow closet is definitely taken :funny:
20230115_134757.jpg

IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG

Vajazzled by the dog.......... :headbang: ...first photo is the cross Au Natural....all the large fans in place.....

Second one ...dog trimmed......IMO...shes done a damn fine Trim job on the large fans.........

IMG_4011.JPG

:smoking:

View attachment 1556750

View attachment 1556751

Vajazzled by the dog.......... :headbang: ...first photo is the cross Au Natural....all the large fans in place.....

Second one ...dog trimmed......IMO...shes done a damn fine Trim job on the large fans.........

View attachment 1556753

:smoking:
You grow amazing plants in the coldest conditions of any other grower I have seen on any cannabis web site. It is just amazing. Have you worked your genetic lines to tolerate cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back