Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a night owl Rick? Im going to be ordering that Bruce Banner 3 from dark owl in the next week or so. Thinking about picking up LSD25, has anybody run that before?
Like he said, a Meph girl. Look at Night Owl's Mangos N Chem. Mine is one stocky fat girl that should have in a Regular EarthBox. She does need topping. Without it, I think the main cola could be risky for mold from it's size. With the size of the buds with topping, I could easily see that problem coming up.
About 10 days ago
100_0619.JPG

My girlfriend's Dad was a chopper pilot that sprayed that crap. It had him so damn screwed up. That shit was stored in fat cells When he'd lose weight, he'd have an episode of something and generally knocked him on his ass with weakness. Didn't do his PTSD any good either.
This was the mid70s, so very early in the Agent Orange aftermath. VA was fighting him at all sides!
I think he died of lymphatic cancer.

Speaking of nasty shit. What the hell is this thing about suing for AFFF, foaming firefighting liquid?
Is this a new thing or just ambulance chaser adverts cycling thru?
Might a little something to it but you know the ambulance chasers are gonna make Mt Fiji out of it.......never had any problems with it but I knew not to drink the shit, the old protein foam was fun though, kept a gallon after we switched over.....pull back the window rubber on a car door, squirt a bit inside and you got long lasting revenge on a hot summer day.

Like he said, a Meph girl. Look at Night Owl's Mangos N Chem. Mine is one stocky fat girl that should have in a Regular EarthBox. She does need topping. Without it, I think the main cola could be risky for mold from it's size. With the size of the buds with topping, I could easily see that problem coming up.
About 10 days ago
View attachment 1556748
beautiful, you have a beautiful fade on those girls, they look close. I am battling the same problem, extreme humidity. I have a dehumidifier in there with them.

beautiful, you have a beautiful fade on those girls, they look close. I am battling the same problem, extreme humidity. I have a dehumidifier in there with them.
I do like those big beautiful main colas, I usually leave mine, just cause I like them so much, and love the natural symmetry of the plant.

nothing quite like that freight train roar
kids wide eyed looking to me
house twists and groans
the veil drops and all that is
is looking @me
and I'm looking back
the supernatural bullet train passes
up we come to check our stashes
I go the the garden and stand the corn back up

There has been several studies about AFFF that has found it to be highly carcinogenic. It is no longer in use. I remember essentially taking many a bath in the stuff during firefighting schools and during crashes and other fire events on the flight decks of several aircraft carriers. The law suits are against the manufacturers of AFFF because they knew of the health dangers when they developed the stuff.
Same here and been the guy pouting it in the machine! Big blue canisters weren't they? Seem like I remember square and round containers. I just wonder if that's what caused my allergies? I never was allergic to a thing before I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back