Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round up is a nasty ass glyphosate herbicide, but it's not Agent Orange.
The main problem in Agent Orange was the containment dioxin 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD). in one of the ingredients. It was a combo of herbicides.

Think he was refering to containing dioxins. Think we can all agree that roundup is nasty shit!

I had to fire my old coworker (who was also a friend) 2 weeks ago. He quit showing up for work, lied to me about watering plants on weekends (which then died,) killed countless trays for clones for not watering trays, etc.

My new coworker smoked over 500 clones his first weekend because "he didn't realize they needed to be watered," despite my almost holding his hand "hands on" demonstration of how to water them. Bone dry rockwool cubes lol...

My buddy asked me what the worst pest in a commercial grow of this scale was.

My reply: humans.
How do you work in a growroom/greenhouse and not realize that plants need to be watered. What exactly is the hiring criteria there? I guess I just dont get it, how would a person not know those things? LOL the world is becoming more and more unrecognizable to me.

FB_IMG_1673988416479.jpg

100% :d5:

:crying:

Look for Older employees.........they can remember that you had to Work a job if you wanted paid......:biggrin:

My new worker is like 73.

He has asked me if i have kids and how old they are every day.

Every.

Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back