Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone question of the day all the talk diatomaceous earth what brand or does it matter what kind to get I have never had any in the shelf I figure I should

I ALWAYS store my meters in KCI solution :thumbsup:
It doesn't have to be 'food grade' unless you're gonna eat it or put in pet's wet food.
It only has to be non-processed...............ie heated. Pool DE is heated.

It doesn't have to be 'food grade' unless you're gonna eat it or put in pet's wet food.
Thank you but think I will get food grade anyways just in case we want to feed some to the puppies :headbang:

It's just me but my thinking is if it's going I to my garden and getting watered in I'd prefer it didn't have stuff in it I wouldn't eat.
But that's just me and a personal preference plus I already get exposed to a shit ton of stuff cause of work so anywhere I can minimize that I do.

Everyone's different and I hope I don't come off as sounding like " you gotta do this cause that's not how I mean to come off, I'm just cautious lol "

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
It's just me but my thinking is if it's going I to my garden and getting watered in I'd prefer it didn't have stuff in it I wouldn't eat.
But that's just me and a personal preference plus I already get exposed to a shit ton of stuff cause of work so anywhere I can minimize that I do.
Everyone's different
DE is DE. It's 'mined' the same way and from the same structure. The ONLY difference is how it's handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back