Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand by what I learned. :shrug:Food grade :crisps::love:
Sure! That's fine, :headbang: :headbang:

I'm just being informative. Just like there is EM1 that you use on your plants and EM1 you can consume, the only difference is the handling standards. The ingredients are exactly the same.

Even 'food grade' flour, is allowed a certain level of insect parts n poop in it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha

Ok wait Im normally a rock and bomb thrower from way back lol. Start the fire stand back and watch them battle it out . Maybe throw in a few "you gonna take that shit from him!!??!!"
But that really wasn't my intention here
Hahaha
Just staying a personal preference lol
I ain't saying anyone's right or wrong and I really don't give it a second thought..
Lol
No right or wrong, really. Only preferences.

Sure! That's fine, :headbang: :headbang:

I'm just being informative. Just like there is EM1 that you use on your plants and EM1 you can consume, the only difference is the handling standards. The ingredients are exactly the same.

Even 'food grade' flour, is allowed a certain level of insect parts n poop in it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am told that what I lack in stubbornness I make up with hard headedness. :crying::bighug::pass:

Even with my bennie insect program, I still had to resort to DE from time to time...........mainly fucking squash bugs on squash and cantaloupes! Squash bugs LOVE soapy water. I put out coffee cans of Dawn water around the plants. Added benefit was that females would sink and males would float. I would scoop out the males and leave the females. The cans got a boost in attraction in males with all the female pheromones in the can.:eyebrows::rofl:
Inside, just make sure fans are off and ya don't stick your nose on it. Using it outside, put a mask on. If you use it in large amounts, it will dry the hell outta your hands. Dust off your clothes, pants legs, if using outside and a little bit of wind. Could have a pretty big grow if I made sips from the buckets of DE I've used in my garden. LOL!
Lately I've been getting these little bastards on my basil like mid summer. They live in the ground under the plants. They eat marigolds like pop tarts. They only come out at night and they only way I can figure to get rid of the bastards is pluckem off at night (well after sunset) and dropem into a cup of soapy water.

By the time they disappear like a month later my basil plants look like a freaking skeketon

Screenshot_20230117_095828_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back