Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any advancements that preclude the use of storage solution. Distilled water will work in a pinch, but make sure to rinse with tap water before turning on.

Remember that RO and distilled water will harm the pen if you test them for ph/tds, always put something in the water before testing RO/distilled water.
Thank you! :slap:

So my meters came in last night, and I have a fairly dumb question. :baked:
Neither one (ph or tds) says anything about using a storage solution. But I remember always keeping our ph pen soaking.
Has the technology changed, or should I buy some asap?View attachment 1556656
pH is usually kept wet and tds doesn't have to. I don't use storage solution. I just keep the cap on and it stays wet since I check pH daily

Morning everyone question of the day all the talk diatomaceous earth what brand or does it matter what kind to get I have never had any in the shelf I figure I should

I ALWAYS store my meters in KCI solution :thumbsup:

@Talonxracer :
"Remember that RO and distilled water will harm the pen..."
I can't check Romanian wine?
wMBZpEE1XW4ZwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png

:cheers:

Morning everyone question of the day all the talk diatomaceous earth what brand or does it matter what kind to get I have never had any in the shelf I figure I should

I ALWAYS store my meters in KCI solution :thumbsup:
Always use food grade de, we bought ours from a farm store and it was very inexpensive. There is some made for pool filters, never never ever use that stuff!:bighug::pass:

So my meters came in last night, and I have a fairly dumb question. :baked:
Neither one (ph or tds) says anything about using a storage solution. But I remember always keeping our ph pen soaking.
Has the technology changed, or should I buy some asap?

Hey hey @RosaB - new toys :joy:
Yes, the recommendation is to always keep it is solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back