Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
.I'd Hire him.....to pick up all the security flaws in the hacked system..
exactly that

Morning mossy!

Red Hat with their Linux is an immense platform with very strong security, this said being Linux it is free pretty much anywhere for the unsupported.
Anyway, the point is, when I used to work there back in the day, they used to put a server up (I think it was at the NSA in the US), and give people access with a view to hacking the OS and the prize was 10k or something along those lines. It never got hacked, and many of the serious hackers ended up working on the Kernals making the Open Source platforms ever so strong with respect to being hacked - it was their finger up to the likes of Microsoft with their closed code

Same MO @Cannaficionado ..but the Operators are on it and we have a Fix....looks like a New way of Spamming....:bored:.

Why dont they get Proper jobs...and Improve the net if they are so Clever...?...........:crying: ...that makes me sound sooo like Grandma huh....?....

View attachment 1556649 #NoFucksGiven :crying:

I remember one Big case when a UK guy hacked some US site and they were trying to extradite him to prosecute him...and I'm like Prosecute him....I'd Hire him.....to pick up all the security flaws in the hacked system.. :headbang:..Horses for Courses.....
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back