Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no another one!

Same MO @Cannaficionado ..but the Operators are on it and we have a Fix....looks like a New way of Spamming....:bored:.

Why dont they get Proper jobs...and Improve the net if they are so Clever...?...........:crying: ...that makes me sound sooo like Grandma huh....?....

grannybong.gif
#NoFucksGiven :crying:

I remember one Big case when a UK guy hacked some US site and they were trying to extradite him to prosecute him...and I'm like Prosecute him....I'd Hire him.....to pick up all the security flaws in the hacked system.. :headbang:..Horses for Courses.....

Same MO @Cannaficionado ..but the Operators are on it and we have a Fix....looks like a New way of Spamming....:bored:.

Why dont they get Proper jobs...and Improve the net if they are so Clever...?...........:crying: ...that makes me sound sooo like Grandma huh....?....

View attachment 1556649 #NoFucksGiven :crying:

I remember one Big case when a UK guy hacked some US site and they were trying to extradite him to prosecute him...and I'm like Prosecute him....I'd Hire him.....to pick up all the security flaws in the hacked system.. :headbang:..Horses for Courses.....
They will. After the either give him the max penalty or a trade off, "work for us for x years and it all goes away"

A friend of mine was expelled from high school for hacking into the school and completly removing all grade history from their servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back