Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab if you want something to use for carts….check this out

this is nice! i'm wanting something that mimics young people with their nicotine vape so i blend in while out in public so this won't work lol i wonder if i can use a 20ml tank and use it on my seahorse pro

With everything being said and IF I was buying a new portable rig i'd be getting that hunibadger it comes with the bubbler and frank says the tips last plus I ASSUME you could run carts on it as well.. is the hunibadger 510 or 710 thread @Frank the Dank :d5:

or the get the cricket little more pricey though and no carts:shrug: some many rigs so little money :wall::goodluck:
No it doesn’t frank bought that separately! ;)

Bubbler attachment that is

my only concern while using carts with that pulsar unit is overheating the unit and adding metals into the cart

Well if that's the case then be careful with the seahorse can do the same very easily if you have it on a higher setting.. Most carts are meant for low wattage devices

this is nice! i'm wanting something that mimics young people with their nicotine vape so i blend in while out in public so this won't work lol i wonder if i can use a 20ml tank and use it on my seahorse pro
You could always hang the pulsar off of a chain and wear it around your neck…..sorta like flava flav but with a robotic bong :haha:

You could always hang the pulsar off of a chain and wear it around your neck…..sorta like flava flav but with a robotic bong :haha:
1673843894398.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back