Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, nothing beats the huni badger to be honest. The cricket is really great…but the badger gets used the most, hands down.
You should of seen me when i vaped nicotine years ago LOL

I'm sure i'll see how bad they are and buy the $40 4pk but these 5pk are quartz too and i didn't see any bad videos on them which youtube does need more videos on the coils if they are going to have 7 different packs haha
I'm making my own 510 carts and such so the seahorse pays itself off in other ways, i hope lol
With everything being said and IF I was buying a new portable rig i'd be getting that hunibadger it comes with the bubbler and frank says the tips last plus I ASSUME you could run carts on it as well.. is the hunibadger 510 or 710 thread @Frank the Dank :d5:

or the get the cricket little more pricey though and no carts:shrug: some many rigs so little money :wall::goodluck:

Good evening ya freaks!

Took the monthly carbo load trip to Cou Cou Rachou. Loaded up on some breads, pastries, and cookies. The lady was a baker in Paris for 10 years and she don't play!

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 4.42.28 PM.png

With everything being said and IF I was buying a new portable rig i'd be getting that hunibadger it comes with the bubbler and frank says the tips last plus I ASSUME you could run carts on it as well.. is the hunibadger 510 or 710 thread @Frank the Dank :d5:

or the get the cricket little more pricey though and no carts:shrug: some many rigs so little money :wall::goodluck:
I'm sure i'll buy more but for now i am happy with the seahorse, i think it will serve me well and i can upgrade to a better unit hopefully before i need to buy more coils lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back