Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke shop guy really wanted me to buy the seahorse X

but its $150+ online i didn't dare ask the price in the shop lol

While I was at the smoke shop the other day buying my new dab rig i got to look and hold a seahorse pro plus and i wanted it but didn't want to pay $83 in-shop price when online it is $53 so i decided to buy it and get some extras for it while shopping.

i figured the bubbler would be worth it and extra coils will be needed :smoking:
View attachment 1556198

I'd personally get one these coils they are newer versions and the bubbler I wouldn't use it since I only use mine on the go water would spill and don't fudge around with filling for a quick hit but to each their own you may love it :shrug::pass:

Quartz

1673839169135.png

Ceramic

1673839195750.png

smoke shop guy really wanted me to buy the seahorse X

but its $150+ online i didn't dare ask the price in the shop lol

with all the talk I had been looking a puffco check out there small rig the proxy I have no idea how good it is but it looks sweet plus it puffco it would either be that or one of the cricket rigs that frank and greengo have :d5:

I'd personally get one these coils they are newer versions and the bubbler I wouldn't use it since I only use mine on the go water would spill and don't fudge around with filling for a quick hit but to each their own you may love it :shrug::pass:

Quartz

View attachment 1556201

Ceramic

View attachment 1556202
Thanks for the advice! I'll use the bubbler when i go to my mothers and such i won't be driving with it so i doubt i'll spill it (i will). Those coils are more expensive, i wanted to try the cheap 5 pk before trying the 3pk and 4pk mega wallet busters haha almost cheaper to buy a whole new unit for 1 new coil huh lol

with all the talk I had been looking a puffco check out there small rig the proxy I have no idea how good it is but it looks sweet plus it puffco it would either be that or one of the cricket rigs that frank and greengo have :d5:
If buying puffco, you need whatever atomizer comes with the peak pro. The other one that comes with the regular peak and some others is not good and will need to be replaced often…

Thanks for the advice! I'll use the bubbler when i go to my mothers and such i won't be driving with it so i doubt i'll spill it (i will). Those coils are more expensive, i wanted to try the cheap 5 pk before trying the 3pk and 4pk mega wallet busters haha almost cheaper to buy a whole new unit for 1 new coil huh lol
Check out enail.com for cheaper coils

You get what you pay for but i never used the old ones your seahorse pro plus should come with one new quartz coil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back