Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no shame for my boujee food!!! An Italian givin me shit for quality bread?

Hey @Lil Dab check out some of the Aroya podcasts on youtube. They don't get into specific quantities as each row is different, but the is a shitload of info on there about crop steering and proper fertigation percentages in what cycle etc. Start on the beginning episode as they lay out what is what and definitions. I've learned a boatload of info pretty much all in trim jail time

1673845746862.gif

Just in the interest of being thorough….. I also heard the carta 2 is a badass rig….better and cheaper than puffco proxy pro
I do like that rig very sweet looking but if you get the wireless charger it's actually more then the puffco no? although it has fancy color changing lights and I am a sucker for those :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @Lil Dab check out some of the Aroya podcasts on youtube. They don't get into specific quantities as each row is different, but the is a shitload of info on there about crop steering and proper fertigation percentages in what cycle etc. Start on the beginning episode as they lay out what is what and definitions. I've learned a boatload of info pretty much all in trim jail time
Thanks will do heading to bed now that will give me something to fall asleep to :haha:either that or I have been watching "weeds" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back