Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark should change his screen name again. HermMaster seems perfect!:eyebrows::rofl:

I kid! I kid!:smoking:
Those were auto regs so it’s possible I didn’t pay enough attention and it was a dude! When i chopped it and looked at it there weren’t any pistols at all so i think i just didn’t check it close enough! Means i planted doubles of that and bloodstone and both had 1 of each sex! Saved bloodstone but stone dragon was def the runt of the 2 in that pot! BS looked like twins so i saved the dude!

I'm going to have to pay back some serious favors to my wife.

I fear I can't walk crazy puppy for the next 2 weeks or water the garden.

And she's bringing me ice cream which has absolutely got to kill her as she's extremely health concious.
color me lucky
:rofl:

Thank you and Happy weekend @Mossy

I hope everyone is having a good one so far. I have a 3 day weekend and just chill'n on the couch. Hey, reminder. You have 30 minutes to get your smoke together. Im thinking of turning this night up a notch.

Thanks @Mossy and Happy Caturday to you :bighug: :pass:
tumblr_o0g3k4JtTI1s02vreo2_500.gif

Thats what I had, forgot to take a snap, but twas luverly!

Couldn't reply earlier, can now - Indonesia and all around there is great, Phu Quoc just South of Vietnam is splendid. Not been over Mexico way at all, not a fan of cold water diving to be honest. I only own a short sleeve, short 4mm wet suit, when I tried in the UK I borrowed a cold water suit and I could not sink to save my life, the amount of weights I had to use made it near impossible to stand up, must of looked funny from the boat but it was weird.

If you get the chance to add to your list, Mozambique and Tanzania are superb, the lack of people in the sea and some very very big fish
I think my diving days are over. I need 22# of lead to dive in my 7mil and traveling with 2 50# suitcases each is just too hard on my back. Stepping on the boat ladder to get out with the boat rising is too much pressure on my knees.

We always wanted to do the Red Sea and Fiji. Getting to Fiji is hard and exspensive and when the dive operations in the Red Sea advertise a machine gun manned 24/7 as a selling point................... uhm no.

Well I cannot find the still shots of Lembeh Straight. I am uploading a video I made to youtube but I don't know how long it will be before I can share it or even if they will allow it as it is fairly long and large.

Okay kids, don’t try this at home. . . Right! I said, so here we go. Getting ready for the 1st ever run of the vacuum still!

F4392AAD-C4E0-4609-B72A-A2938056785B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back