Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I braved the storm and went to the Farm Market, I figured if they were there they needed the money! My regular mushroom vendor was not there which is understandable since he drives 90 miles to get to the market. I did score some beautiful Oyster Mushrooms from a different vendor. No Lion's Mane!

IMG_20230114_094330206.jpg
IMG_20230114_094338806.jpg

I braved the storm and went to the Farm Market, I figured if they were there they needed the money! My regular mushroom vendor was not there which is understandable since he drives 90 miles to get to the market. I did score some beautiful Oyster Mushrooms from a different vendor. No Lion's Mane!

View attachment 1555742View attachment 1555743

i'd wanna jus shelac that & put it on the coffee table....i mean, can u say "conversation piece"-? :rofl: :headbang: ppp

I was raised to be a gentleman around women whether they cared or not. I still open doors for them and refrain from foul language around them. It was a matter of honor. My father was a Marine, he demanded it and if you were foolish in his presence you could be backhanded without warning. It became ingrained not because of the back handing but because of his steadfast example. We may be going extinct.

As far as using foul language and gestures in here it can just sets an escalating tone that we neither want or condone. This is a world wide platform and new viewers may not understand that this is just jest and we then look like the rest of social media. We are not "Just social Media" We prove that everyday by respecting one another.
That being the case I will certainly refrain from repeating it. Its not my intention to make any one feel disrespected or to be disrespectful.

:biggrin:

I already ate some in my omelet this morning 2023-01-14_11-49-09.jpg
Thats what I had, forgot to take a snap, but twas luverly!

Couldn't reply earlier, can now - Indonesia and all around there is great, Phu Quoc just South of Vietnam is splendid. Not been over Mexico way at all, not a fan of cold water diving to be honest. I only own a short sleeve, short 4mm wet suit, when I tried in the UK I borrowed a cold water suit and I could not sink to save my life, the amount of weights I had to use made it near impossible to stand up, must of looked funny from the boat but it was weird.

If you get the chance to add to your list, Mozambique and Tanzania are superb, the lack of people in the sea and some very very big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back