Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Frikkin cigs are a bitch to quit.
Cost my mom 1/2 her lung. Stage 3B inoperable. Thank God for Dana Farber. Theyre amazing shrink it to the point it was operable 15 years later mom's still here.
And again Dana Farber my brother in law leukemia. No match in his family, America, Ireland and they found 1 kid in Canada. He was gracious he saved my brother in law's life. Dana Farber had his odds at around 20 to 25% . 25 years later he's still here.
Ditto for my wife Type E breast cancer.
Not for nothing but we're blessed to have the hospitals and Drs we do here.

Cigs are wierd. I heard on NPR once this doc. He said genetics loads the gun. The environment pulls the trigger.
My grandmother smoked till she was 92. Never had a problem.
My mom by all rights she shouldn't be with us.
We spins the wheel we takes our chsnces

Ditto for asbestos. During WWII there was no construction. My grandfather and my grandmothers brother masons local 3.
They worked the Charlestown ship yard building ships. My grandfather told me on the days they were shooting asbestos for fire proofing you'd rate the air by how many feet you could see.
Later they got a job down the arsenal building stacks to heat treat gun barrels for ships I believe. Anyways the outside of the stack was brick. But the inside was in asbestos brick laid with some kinda asbestos mortar if I remember the story correctly. Imagine cutting asbestos brick and laying it with asbestos mortar.
They never got nothing and they both smoked....

Oh and fwiw I wasn't giving anyone here the finger lol
Not that anyone really thought I was or even implied I was lol.
We do that shit all the time to just say "I'm just high on life feeling pain free and saying FUCK it all this is great!!!
Hahahaha.

:cooldance::yay::woody:

Wow that little dudes sporting some serious wood. Didn't see it b4 "I'm old blind FUCK" but hey it's funny anyways so what the heck hahaha

I was raised to be a gentleman around women whether they cared or not. I still open doors for them and refrain from foul language around them. It was a matter of honor. My father was a Marine, he demanded it and if you were foolish in his presence you could be backhanded without warning. It became ingrained not because of the back handing but because of his steadfast example. We may be going extinct.

As far as using foul language and gestures in here it can just sets an escalating tone that we neither want or condone. This is a world wide platform and new viewers may not understand that this is just jest and we then look like the rest of social media. We are not "Just social Media" We prove that everyday by respecting one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back