Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, no clue how u almost died, but -> i see em, i see em! :jump: :biggrin: ppp
Good for you for picking them out. Here is a bit closer view during breeding season:
Steller's.jpg

This is from Wikipedia, credits to: Wildland at Russian Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0. I have hundreds of my own photos, but not digital. Kodachrome era, long gone. One of these days I want to digitize the best of them, but have not yet done it.

The large beast is a mature male, maybe ~11 years old, the little one on top is a pup a month or so old, and the smaller one up front is a female anywhere between 5 to 20 years old. She looks as though she is still pregnant. All told, I spent about a thousand hours studying them during breeding season. :pighug:

Good for you for picking them out. Here is a bit closer view during breeding season:
View attachment 1555527
This is from Wikipedia, credits to: Wildland at Russian Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0. I have hundreds of my own photos, but not digital. Kodachrome era, long gone. One of these days I want to digitize the best of them, but have not yet done it.

The large beast is a mature male, maybe ~11 years old, the little one on top is a pup a month or so old, and the smaller one up front is a female anywhere between 5 to 20 years old. She looks as though she is still pregnant. All told, I spent about a thousand hours studying them during breeding season.
Those rocks look like there's no safe place to land a small boat, and a lot of ways to come to grief trying. Still waiting on the rest of the story!

View attachment 1555527

The large beast is a mature male, maybe ~11 years old, the little one on top is a pup a month or so old, and the smaller one up front is a female anywhere between 5 to 20 years old. She looks as though she is still pregnant. All told, I spent about a thousand hours studying them during breeding season. :pighug:

that post is a repeat :redcard: .............................................jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

I used to thread the cable through that thin tube and it would get rid of the kink and kinda hold it all together so you don't have to be so careful moving it around :shrug:
:paleo: I don't think that's possible the connector for the cable is too big to fit through any of the holes on my bong.. Unless I am messing something?

:paleo: I don't think that's possible the connector for the cable is too big to fir through any of the holes on my bong.. Unless I am messing somthing?
Can't fit the connector or maneuver the coil part through the gap between the tube and rig? Should still be able to just go behind it and take the stress of the cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back