Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for the twisted trees GoFundMe
Thanks for the link, I just did the deed. If I had seeds of theirs, they would get most or all of them too, but sadly I don't. Come on peeps that can afford it, dive in there and help out. :pighug: :cheers:

The skin looked nice and crispy too!

my stoned brain read theze wordz on the screen, but with the previous image of joan jett still in me mind'z eye, so....see what me mind did there-? :rolleyes2: ppp

Thanks for the link, I just did the deed. If I had seeds of theirs, they would get most or all of them too, but sadly I don't. Come on peeps that can afford it, dive in there and help out. :pighug: :cheers:
They're members of the community. I'm sure every $ helps. Super easy to make an anonymous donation though PayPal or Google pay :bighug::pass:

So its official been up 24hrs straight now. Maybe its because I have off tonight, but I just cant seem to get tired enough to sleep. Even took a 10mg melatonin a few hours ago. Anyway was bored so I took a pic of the tent.
View attachment 1554942
sorry the hear about the insomnia mate, it can be a bitch. Good luck with it. :pighug:

FB_IMG_1673485566950.jpg

different cats, different amounts of blood. You would not get away with that with our last feline. You'd be lucky to get your finger back through the hole until she decided to release it. From her claws, or teeth, or both. :crying:

Hello good AFN peeps, had some new friends just pop up that I wanted to share with you. 5 for 5 on the diff seed germination rate, so Thank You again for that golden tip regarding rapid rooter plugs Jordan Harker. Allegedly there is a chemdawg, candydawg, king krong, amnesia zkittles, and guerilla zkittles in that pic. Please remember and take note folks that this is merely exotic bird, intended for novelty use only. that in no way were these seeds pre soaked in a h2o/h2o2 solution for 14-16 hrs prior to being placed in a rapid rooter plug, so I have no idea how this happened really. Allegedly, all these ladies are less than 12 hours old. Nice uniformity in the germination timing.

Attachments

• 20230111_193711.jpg
    20230111_193711.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back