Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the new meds not working for ya, and a shame about the no show seed. Just hoping they get the med availability thing straightened out!

Ummm well my mental health has been in the garbage (Tuesday was 4 weeks on the new meds and a follow up and they decided I needed to stop them as I was *significantly* worse on them) so I haven't been keeping up with them very well. That reminds me I need to go water. That new bean was a failure to launch though 😞
We knew SNRIs were a gamble with me being bipolar, but yeah no bueno. Depression, anxiety, and rapid cycling way way way worse than normal (as I'm sure yall could tell lmfao). So now I get to go through withdrawals from that which hopefully won't be too terrible since I was only on them a month but who knows. New script is for a different stimulant but now we're right back to the same issue with the pharmacy not being able to get stimulants into stock 🤦🏼‍♀️

After chopping the Skywalker I checked out the rootball, it wasn't overly heavy structured but filled the pot with very fine roots from top to bottom with properly air pruned ends and the soil was uniformly damp. So I know my modified RS bags with the goretex liners worked like they were intended and the steel rings kept the bag perfectly circular when picking the bags up by the handles. Overall a success.
IMG_20230101_135746.jpg
IMG_20230101_160628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back